ABOUT THE COMPETITION
NIVEA wants to run a giveaway challenge under the NIVEA East Africa digital platform during Mother’s Day 2022.
The Challenge will encourage our audience to participate for a chance to win a Jumia voucher that entails a NIVEA wellness package.
Participants have to respond to firstly register with their email address and answer all the questions provided in the chatbot.
- Participants must be residents of Kenya to participate in the NIVEA Mother’s Day Campaign.
- The Facebook competition shall run on Mother’s Day 2022 on Sunday 8th May, 2022 from 12:00AM to Sunday 8th May 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- The competition is eligible for those who have registered for the NIVEA Newsletter.
- Employees of BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED and its associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will be conducted through the NIVEA East Africa Facebook page (https://web.facebook.com/NIVEAEastAfrica)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Participants are to like the NIVEA East Africa Facebook Page.
- Participants will be directed to a chatbot where they will be required to answer all the questions in order to obtain their Jumia vouchers.
- Challenge will run from Sunday 8th May, 2022 from 12:00 AM to Sunday 8th May, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Any submissions made after Sunday 8th May 2022 at 11:59 PM will not be eligible for consideration.
- The Jumia vouchers will be provided once all questions have been answered.
- The selected entries may be used as content on our NIVEA East Africa Facebook page and for any other promotional material.
- NIVEA East Africa may announce the winners of the Jumia vouchers on Wednesday 11th May 2022.
- BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED will not enter into any correspondence with the chosen winner(s).
- BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED reserves the right to use all submissions as we see fit.
- By entering this competition, the entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete and they have full rights to the images and details that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights and indemnify BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED in full against any claims raised by third parties.
- By entering the competition, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these competition rules.
- BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED shall not be held liable for any copyrighted materials, which has been uploaded by an entrant during the competition. All entrants must upload pictures of which they either own the copyright to or have obtained permission from the original copyright owner.
- BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED has the right to modify or terminate the competition without notice.
- BEIERSDORF EAST AFRICA LIMITED has the right to delete any information uploaded by an Entrant which is believed to be illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or is otherwise inappropriate.