1. APPLY A RICH BODY OIL OR LOTION
There are a number of body oils on the market which have been formulated to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and even out skin tone. NIVEA Multipower 7-In-1 Body Oil has firming power and intense nourishment to treat stretch marks to make them less visible. NIVEA Q10 Plus Firming Argan Oil firms skin and also treats stretch marks.
2. KEEP HYDRATED
Keeping hydrated is essential for maintaining your skin’s strength and renewable properties. It also ensures that the skin maintains elasticity and stays as supple as possible. This puts you in the right direction in making sure you get rid of stretch marks.
3. EAT THE RIGHT FOODS
Having the right diet can have a great impact on your skin. Eating foods that are rich in vitamin E and C, zinc and silica, helps to form collagen and maintain the elasticity and strength of your skin. Load your diet full of foods such as:
- Kale and other leafy greens
- Oily fish
- All vegetables
4. EXERCISE TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS
The right exercises can also help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Try this exercise for hip and thigh stretch marks:
- Get down on all fours and extend your right leg straight out to the side.
- Lift your right leg and slowly make small circular movements. Try to keep your hips as still as possible.
- Complete a total of 10 circles going forward, followed by 10 circles going backwards. Switch legs.